Meal plan for November 14th - 20th

I'm working late multiple days this week, so meals are more "eh" then "mmmm".  I'm planning to just make a few casserole thingys and eat from that throughout the week.

Wishing you all a wonderful week of cooking and chowing down.

Monday:: Quiche and a fruit salad.  My favorite pie crust recipe makes enough crust for about 1 billion pies, so I'm planning to make 3-4 quiches for the freezer.  I recently purchased a bunch of Pyrex pie plates from Goodwill for $2 each (SCORE).  I will make the quiches, cover with foil, and then freeze for later.

Tuesday:: Working wicked late

Wednesday:: A new chicken stuffing casserole dish thingy, homemade cranberry sauce, and salad.  Chicken breasts are from the freezer.

Thursday:: Working wicked late

Friday:: Pot roast (have it in the freezer) cooked with potatoes and carrots (already have in the pantry), homemade garlic bread, and fruit.

Saturday:: Homemade pizza, salad, and fruit.

Sunday:: family dinner at my parent's.

This week I spent $43.96 on groceries.  About $12 of that was food to replenish the emergency supply in my car.  Tomorrow I'll go in to detail on how to keep your car stocked for winter weather!

Labels: