Meal plan for September 26-October 2nd

Here is what we're grubbing on this week!  We threw a kind of last minute birthday party for my lovely mother-in-law last Friday, so our menu kind of got mixed up last week.  As a result, you'll see some repeats.  The rain is supposed to make it's comeback this week, so I'm busting out some crockpot recipes this week.

Monday - I'm working late, so I'm not making anything.

Tuesday - Split pea soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, and fruit.

Wednesday - Hot dogs on homemade buns, the last of the corn from the garden, salad from the garden, and fruit.

Thursday - Troy will be home, so I'm having him make pizza.  It will be served with salad.

Friday - Lentil soup in the crockpot, and quesadillas.

Saturday - Chicken Gyros, couscous, and cucumbers.


Sunday - Dinner at my parent's.

Labels: