Good morning, good morning

to you and you and you!


A good morning and hello to all the new readers who were linked to this blog by Once a Month Mom.  Tuesday morning, my blog and Facebook page kind of blew up with traffic.  It's exciting for me, a little overwhelming, and I hope you like what you see and end up sticking around!

If you're a new reader, here are a few posts that might help you get acclimated to what I'm all about, my journey, and the posts that seem to keep drawing people to my blog.  Grab a glass of healthy sweet tea, and happy reading!

Our journey/why I started this blog
A day in my life of working full time and trying to be a real foodie
The post I thought would get a ton more comments, but didn't
A little intro to my sweet boy
My #1 most popular post
My #2 most popular post
My #10 most popular post (even things at the "bottom" of the list deserve some love)

So again, welcome and I hope you enjoy what you're reading.