Check it out

This month, website CookingmyCSA is featuring a few of my original recipes and recipes that I've stolen from others and take photos of.  They're doing a back to school snack challenge and are posting about it over the next few weeks.

CookingmyCSA was started by two sister-in-laws (hey, I thought I was the only person who could get along with their in-laws!) to show that CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) can work for all kinds of people.

One of the sister-in-law's daughter is even doing a project to make money to donate towards the relief efforts for the famine in East Africa.  Check out her project here.

Please note, I was not compensated for posting about her project.  I just thought it was pretty awesome and think it's great to support a hard-working kiddo in a very noble cause.

xoxo,
Sarah